Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Welcome to Be. His. Girl❤!

Hello world! My name is Jamilya Lashay & welcome to Be. His. Girl❤  I am a junior in high school (Go Panthers!) & a dual enroll student(Go Lakers!).
I LOVEEEEEEE God! Ahh He's absoultely AMAZING & that's why the name of this blog is Be. His. Girl❤  This blog is going to be about all the major things in my life such as my walk with God, how to stand out being a Christian girl, ministry, fashion, hair, self esteem, school, etc! I pray that this blog empowers young ladies all over the U.S. to live for God and STAND OUT !
I'm soo glad you're here! Hope you enjoy!

Walk in your Purpose (:

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful and uplifting. Keep on letting the Lord use you to touch others. Much Love to you Jamilya!!!!
    Be Blessed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Auntie

    ReplyDelete