Wednesday, January 16, 2013

14 Day Food Cleanse!

   Hey everyone! I hope everyone is having a great week so far! I just wanted to come to share something that I have been doing. On Monday, I started a 14 day cleanse. Pretty much I am going to be a vegetarian for two weeks. Now, I know you want to stop reading right now, but WAIT! Keep reading, please!
   The Bible says that your body is God's Holy temple(Read 1 Cor. 6:19-20), so we must take care of our bodies! I know that McDonald's & other junk foods are cheaper, but they are slowly killing us! I wanted to have a better eating lifestyle, so for the next two weeks, I will be eating/drinking:
*No meat
*Whole grains
*Veggies
*Fruits
*Water
Now, this is what I chose to do! You can alter it, but let's try to take care of our temples. If you feel like you can't go without meat, choose grilled meats or baked meats instead. This picture to the right is just a few things that I have been eating: veggie burgers, salads, fresh veggies & fruit, pure almond milk, Special K cereal,which is a wheat cereal(my faveeee!!), & all natural peanut butter and jam sandwiches.
It's not bad at all! This is probably one of the best decisions I've made. So, I challenge you to do the same or something similar! I'll let you all know how I'm doing next Wednesday & on day 14! Take care! Love you all♥
-Jamilya



No comments:

Post a Comment