Monday, February 4, 2013

Jesus At the Center - Israel & New Breed

I know that this isn't Wednesday, but I have to post this song! I've been singing the little bit of this song that I know for some days now, so this morning I went on YouTube & found it. I have been playing this song all morning & I love it!  Israel has always been one of my favorite worship leaders. His songs are so pure! This is the perfect song to start your day off with. When you find yourself angry, sad, or absolutely fine today sing or listen to this song. I hope you are blessed by it as much as I am. Have a great Monday! :)

 
"Nothing else matters. Nothing in this world will do. Jesus, you're the center, and everything revolves around you."
 

1 comment:

  1. I came across this song not too long ago and instantly loved it. I also feel you, it fits to pretty much every situation one is going through in life.

    ReplyDelete