Friday, July 1, 2016

You are NOT alone!

 "Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you." (Deuteronomy 31:6)

I feel this so heavy in my spirit today. There are so many of you reading this who feel that you are alone. You feel as though no one cares. You're battling things such as depression and suicidal thoughts. I came to let you know that you don't have to stay where you are! God wants you to know that He loves & He is with you.
 

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. (Matthew 11:28) 

He's calling you. Come! The same God that healed the sick & raised people from the dead thousands of years ago still has the power! He desires to heal you! He desires to free you from any heavy burden & any feelings of guilt & shame. Will you come? 

Lord, I thank you that You are God. I thank You that you care for & love Your children. I thank You that in You we have freedom. I come against the spirit of heaviness. I thank You that Your word promises us that if we cast our cares on You, You will care for us. Whatever it is that may be holding us bound, whether it is the opinion of others, the way we've been treated, whatever it is, God I pray that we hand it over to You! I come against the spirit of suicide in Jesus' name. I thank You that You are silencing the voice & lies of the enemy right now! I thank you that You have purpose for us on this earth. I thank You that the plans that You have for us will prosper us & not harm us. Lord, I thank You that our tomorrow doesn't look like today. Lord, You make all things better! I come against the spirit of depression. I thank You that brighter days are ahead. No longer will we sit in guilt & pain. God, I thank You that in Your presence in liberty. We are free in Jesus' name! Touch everyone that may be reading & dealing with these things. God, I know how they are feeling, but I thank You that Your love saved my life. I know that if You healed & delivered me, that You will do the same for my sisters & brothers. I thank you that from this day forward, we will cast our cares on You. I thank You that from this day forward, we will walk in the newness of Christ. I bless You, God & I seal this in Jesus' name, Amen.

I love you all dearly! If you have any prayer request, feel free to send them to be_his_girl@yahoo.com or send a message on Facebook. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment