Saturday, October 4, 2014

He's Worth It.

Sacrifice. That's what living for Christ takes. Many people are afraid of sacrificing things, especially when it comes to Christ. I know fear can set in when you think that you have to give up everything that you know & are comfortable with to please this God that you can't see. Sounds difficult, right? I know exactly what you mean because I was in those same shoes before. 

Don't be afraid.

The enemy wants you to think that you're going to lose everything that you know & no one will like you or accept you. He's a liar & a deceiver. Don't be fooled! What God takes away, He replaces it with much better things. I've been there & I've experienced it at a young age. At 13, I was afraid to surrender fully to Christ because I didn't want to lose my friends & my popularity, but He assured me that He would keep me. He did just that. Although it was tough, He reminded me that Jesus gave up His life so that I may live. Who else would give up their life for people that many would say isn't worth it?! To Him, you were worth it! You were to die for, literally. 

God wants your heart. He wants you to be an imitator of Him on this earth. Don't worry about giving up things, God will satisfy you more than anything in this world! He will give you peace, unconditional love, & indescribable joy! What about your friends? Please believe that He will bring friends that will push you closer to Him. What about your favorite music? He will take away that desire to listen to secular music & will reveal to you music that glorify Him. What about temptation? He will strengthen you to face whatever the enemy throws at you. 

You're never too young to live for Christ.  Give Him your life & allow Him to change your heart. The more you seek Him, the more He changes you. Your life will never be the same! I know because I'm not the same. It's a journey, but He'll be by your side always. You'll never be alone because He'll be with you. Choose Jesus today & remember...
He's worth it because you were worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment